Terms & Conditions
"Consumer" means any normal person or company who enters or intends entering into an electronic transaction with this site as the end-user of the goods or services offered by this site
"ECT Act" means the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act 25 of 2002
"This website" means http://www.security.co.za and its pages thereof excluding all links to other web-sites
"User" means any person including members accessing any part of the web site.
"Website owner" and/or "we" means Centroserve T/A security.co.za
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE BY ANY MEMBER OR USER IS AUTOMATICALLY SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT AS FOLLOWS:
BY USING THIS WEBSITE A MEMBER OR USER AGREES AND IS DEEMED TO HAVE AUTOMATICALLY AGREED TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY OR OTHER POLICIES WHICH ARE STIPULATED ON THIS WEB SITE.
On registering a member/user agrees that they will be:-
- allocated a username and password on acceptance of registration
- provide full and accurate information
- responsible to check and update all information pertaining to their user account
- registered for a single user and a members username and password cannot be shared with any other person, used for multiple access or over a network
- irrevocably be bound by the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this web site
All members undertake not to:
- imitate or impersonate any other person or use a false or unauthorised name so as to create a false identity and/or e-mail address or to misrepresent the origin or identity of any communications
- modify, access or make available any data stored on a computer device which has been accessed through the web site owner's network
- make available or upload files that contain software or any other material not owned or licensed to the subscriber
- make use of the web site to collect, harvest or otherwise obtain information of a personal nature relating to other users or subscribers.
Usage of this website
The website owner, in its sole discretion, may amend the terms and conditions from time to time at which time the new terms and conditions will take immediate effect
Use of this web site is strictly at the sole risk of the user.
Unless otherwise indicated, users are welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this web site for personal and non-commercial use. Any user wishing to utilise content for their own commercial purposes, may only do so with the prior written permission of the web site owners. Requests for commercial use may be submitted to contact us The acceptance or refusal for permission is completely within the discretion of the web site owner, and conditions may apply.
The web site owner reserves the right in its sole discretion to make any amendment or alteration to the content and information, including pricing and rates, set out in this web site.
Users acknowledge that it is their sole responsibility to familiarise themselves with any amendment or alteration affected.
All advertising will be subject to acceptance by the webmaster before being viewed by the public. Any person or company found to be abusing the facility falsely or otherwise will be held accountable and either legal proceedings enforced and/or the user will be exempt from using this website again.