Stretchers are used to extend or straighten one’s body to its full length.
There are a variety of stretchers available for different rescue operations.
The Scoop Stretcher:
- Mainly used for Cataguatic and Paralyzed patients
- Length can be adjusted to patients.
- Easy to carry and store
- Approximate weight 8.5 kg
Emergency Rescue Folding Stretcher:
- High strength Alloy and Leather
- Foldable and easy to carry
- Approximate weight 5kg
- Adjustable back, maximum angle 65.
- Foldaway legs are controlled by handles on the end of the stretched and fold under the stretcher
- utomatically when loading into the vehicle
- Fixing device locks the stretcher in the ambulance
- Lightweight and durable
- Approximate weight 40kg