372 Rivonia Boulevard, Norbuy Pffice Park, 1st floor Dolphin House, Rivonia
Po Box 2009 Gallo Manor, 2052
Access Cards/tags & Accessories, Access control Systems, Asset Identification/trace, Biometric readers (fingerprint etc), Booms/Barriers, Cable & Accessories, Cameras, CCTV , Consultants, Designer, Developers, Doors, Drop Boxes, Fingerprint, Gates, GSM Products, Installer/Repairs, Intercoms, IT Software/Hardware, Magnets, Monitoring System, Project Management, Readers, Scanners, Supplier, Surveillance systems, Switches, Time & Attendance, Tracking, Turnstiles, Video, Wireless Products
Impro, Avigilon, Safran Morpho, HID, Bosch, Nedap, Cipherlab
Products and Services:
Mogwele Trading 89 T/A Fedile Projects is a provider of products, services, support and maintenance in all disciplines of:
• Consultancy for security applications involving Access Control, CCTV and Time Management;
• Supply, installation and commissioning of security hardware and associated components;Configuration of Maintenance software
• End-user Training and Support;
• Systems Auditing and Review.
• Access Control spanning across proximity, magnetic stripe and barcode technology
• Vehicular Boom Gates
• Prestige and industrial turnstiles
• Access booths
• Intercoms systems
• Closed Circuit Television systems
• Gate and door automation
• Asset tracking
• Support and maintenance on existing systems
These services are backup up by a team of engineers with degrees in Engineering and years of practical experience in their related industry.
Mogwele Trading 89 t/a Fedile Projects is registered with SIRA and approved to provide security services.
“We intend to provide reliable and essential skills required to complete a project on time and on budget thereby allowing our customer and dealers to deliver working, cost effective solutions and services”.
• To provide a team of quality consultants with experience in all disciplines of Access Control, Closed Circuit Television and Time and Attendance Systems
• To promote and facilitate positive customer service and relationship.
• To give holistic business support throughout our projects.
• To maintain corporate integrity through sustainable development of self and others.
• To develop niche products utilising local skills and materials that will provide employment and development opportunities for the new generation of South Africans that is currently emerging on the market place.
• To provide structure to Historically Disadvantaged Individuals wishing to develop skills and business opportunities within the Information Technology, Access Control, Closed Circuit Television, Time and Attendance, Intruder Detection Systems and other electronics related sector, utilising the niche products developed by the company in conjunction with other products.
• To adhere to a system which is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost-effective.
• To implement a procurement policy providing for the protection or advancement of persons, or categories of persons, disadvantaged by unfair discrimination.
• To seek contract with persons, or categories of persons, historically disadvantaged by unfair discrimination on the basis of race, gender, disability or age”
Modern security systems utilise IT based technology such as PC’s, radio networks and cabling. In order to raise the skill level of today’s trainees as quickly as possible, Mogwele Trading 89 t/a Fedile Projects is actively involved and committed to mentorship initiatives for trainees from a PDI background, thereby enabling these trainees to function effectively and productively.
Technikon graduates with N6 qualifications work alongside a security consultant, a qualified electronic engineers and an IT specialist in a process very similar to the old and very successfully apprenticeship program.
All staff under go revision of existing product lines and training on new product lines on a regular basis. When sufficiently experienced trainees are given responsibility for selected tasks - installation, electronic and IT related.
Fedile is committed to producing competent and productive citizens who can be an asset to South Africa.