Mokato Security Services
Gauteng , Gauteng
, North West Province
340 Paul Kruger street,
Armed Response, Guards, Installer/Repairs, Investigations/Intelligence/Forensics, Private Investigators, Solutions Provider
Our vision at Mokato Security Servicesis is to bench mark security services, comparable to any best in the industry and meet international standard in Security service.
We are committed to offer reliable cost effective customer oriented security services by selecting best security officer, train and retain them to deliver quality service to our customers.
- We believe in the following values:
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect
- Honesty and loyalty
- Professional conduct
- Quality customer services
- PSIRA requirements and National legislations
We offer a variety of services which are carried out by well-trained, equipped and motivated personnel. They are monitored on hourly basis by line supervisors. Our Services are as follows:
- Private investigations
- Dog Handlers
- CCTV installations
- Access control
- Close Protection
- Armed Reaction
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Undercover operations
Mokato Security Services will always maintain the high standard of representation by wearing quality uniforms that are in line with our client’s specifications. We also ensure that before deploying we have all security checks and background checks through our internal screening and supported by the SAPS.
Following are the procedure that we make them compulsory when we recruit as company’s policy to follow all standard operating procedures.
- Educational level and experience, i.e Grade 12 and all PSIRA requirements.
- Physical fitness
- We check criminal records
- Must be able to communicate English and other official languages
- Supervisors must be well trained Grade B&A fire arm competency and a drivers licence
- <![if !supportLists]>Ø <![endif]>Management are in possession with all Psira grading with relevant experience and relevant tertiary education in-line with their department.
- We conduct interviews internally and aptitude tests and makes a selection process then followed –up by induction training.
- We also recommend our security officers to have a basic knowledge of Fire-fighting and first aid respectively.
- The constitution of South Africa
- Labour relations act
- Employment equity act
- Public finance management
- Fire arm control
- Skills Development