Imperial Armour Anti-Riot Shock Belt
Company: Imperial Armour
Type: Restraints, PPE - Police
The PASSIVE RIOT BELT is used when transporting prisoners / aggressors to prevent escape and to ensure protection of personnel or innocent bystanders from attacks. The Passive Riot Belt is able to deter or immobilize a prisoner / aggressor in the process of restoring order with minimum force.
- Long range remote control activation, 50-100 meters.
- 110-dB Ear-piercing Siren that serves as a warning to attract audible attention.
- High voltage, non-lethal, safe yet effective shock all round the belt from one point to another, in other words the total belt does not have to make contact on one specific place.
- Pre-set adjustable timer for duration of warning siren and shock.
- Cables throughout the belt prevent it from being cut with a knife.
- Wrist and arm restraints as well as handcuff d-ring attachments.
- Velcro plus D-rings ensures belt to be lock tight.
- Fully rechargeable.
- Unlike with firearms or batons, no permanent damage or use of unnecessary force.
- Carry Bag: Manufactured from Cordura incorporating zipper, edge trimmed with piping cord, padding for protection and inner compartments for remote control and charger, adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle.