28 St James Road , Southern Wood
17 Edge View Road , Beacon Bay, 5241
Agents, Alarms, Armed Response, Builder, Builder, CCTV , Guarding/Guards, Guards, Installer/Repairs, Manufacturer, Monitoring Services/Systems, Personnel, Rentals - Security/Safety products, Risk/Safety, Sub-Contractor, Training/Courses, Wholesaler
MANKWALI SECURITY SERVICES is a company duly registered with the registrar of Companies and Close Corporation with Mr S Mntuyedwa as the Managing Director. Mr S Mntuyedwa who is the Managing Director or CEO has over eight years registered with Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority.
The business will serve the Eastern Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces
but will be operating in East London, Durban and Umtata and Polokwane and Nelspruit and East
London as its Head office.
The business have offices situated at office Southernwood in East London , Eastern Cape In South Africa , 5201.
MANKWALI SECURITY SERVICES has established a wide network of contacts in the security industry. Some of these contacts have already given the company written confirmations of their support, allowing the company to start on a solid footing.
The company is driven by highly skilled and energetic entrepreneurs who is well versed with the
administrative, financial management, technology and marketing.
The management team of MANKWALI SECURITY SERVICES has got total experience of
more than 10 years.
1.1 The venture team
It is widely known that South Africa is one of the most unsafe and dangerous countries, which has
given rise to one of the biggest private security force in the world. The latest numbers from the Private equal. The number of security providers in South Africa has increased from 8,830 in 2016 to 8,995 in 2017 – an addition of 165 new SPs.
In terms of registered security businesses, however,there has been a marked decreased – moving down from 35,150 in 2016 to 31,470 in 2017. This decline of 3,680 registered businesses is across the board, with all but four business categories showing a drop. The only increases were seen in cash-in-transit guards, reaction services, alarm installers, and dog trainers.
Mr S Mntuyedywa had worked for security companies like Mankwali Security Services as Managing Director, has Grade B SIRA Certificate. He is a seasoned entrepreneur with more than 10 years in the business. He has worked extensive in the energy industry, construction industry and as well property industry where he gained the experience in the security and has Grade B SIRA Certificate. He has worked in the management of these Risk Manager in the Consulting companies.
2.1 Business objectives
These are the company’s main objectives:
• To provide high quality security within the four provinces i.e Eastern Cape, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Kwa-Zulu Natal.
• To provide our customers with a value-adding service.
• To empower people in the community.
• To run a profitable business.
• To grow and sustain the business.
2.2 Mission statement
Our mission is to:
The company is to provide quality, available and affordable security services and products to its
target customers. It believes its first responsibility is to its customers. Its financial position will enable it to expand its service offerings.
2.3 Business philosophy
We seek to run a business that is guided by the following principles:
• Growing and maintaining a referral network of customers.
• To provide the best possible service.
• Maintain our integrity.
• Empowerment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
• Keep the customer as priority.
• Keep our employees well remunerated.
• Keep our employees satisfied.
2.4 Mission statement
We endeavour to continuously improve our offering and or business practices; this will allow
us to achieve our goal of providing our clients with the best possible offering. We will keep in
contact with our clients, this will help us maintain and exceed our service levels.
3.1 STAFF RECRUITMENT
With regards to staff recruitment and placement a company policy places a strong emphasis on the
critical employer aspect like:
1. Suitable relevant educational standard and experience
2. Appropriate age
3. Physical fitness
4. Promotional and motivational aspects
5. Registration with PSIRA (Private Security
Industry Regulatory Authority)
6. Security clearances (SAPS).
7. Possession of Security Training Certificates.
8. Staff must be numerate, computer literate and able to read, write and communicate in English
and other official languages that are commonly used in the area of operations.
9. All staff is uniformed in line with the image of our clients (if required).
3.2 LEGAL MANDATES
• The Constitution,
• Labour Relations Act,
• Employment Equity Act,
• Public Finance Management Act,
• Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act,
• Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment,
• Firearm Control Act
• Skills Development Act
• National Small Business Act
• Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority
• Unemployment Insurance Fund
• South African Revenue Services
• Compensation of Injuries & Diseases Act
• Occupational Health & Safety Act