Honeydew Shopping Centre, Cnr Blueberry & Beyers Naude, Honeydew, 2040
Suite 41, Private Bag X 4006, Ferndale, 2160
Access control Systems, Alarms, Armed Response, Armed Response, Audio Systems, Batteries, Beams, Biometric readers (fingerprint etc), Booms/Barriers, CCTV , Control Panels, Doors, Fencing, Fire Detection & Safety systems, Fire protection/systems, Garage - Motors etc, Gates, Guarding/Guards, Guards, Installer/Repairs, Investigation/Intelligence, IT Software/Hardware, Keypads, Magnets, Monitoring System, Motors, Perimeter protection, Private Investigators, Remote Controls (transm/rec), Risk, Risk, Security personnel, Sensors, Shops/Retailers
Commax,Texecom,Secequip,QD,Sherlo,Sony,Hansa,Wizard,Merlin,Comb Communications,Mircom, Paradox,
Londoloza was established in 1998 and has over ten years experience in the Security Industry. We are PSIRA and SAIDSA registered and BBBEE compliant.
Our services include Guarding, Reaction, Task Force, Off Site Surveillance, Investigations, Fire & Road Assistance, Technical, Close Protection & Medical.
We pride ourselves as a professional company that has the right people in the right places, who get the job done right. We offer personalised and tailor made services to our clients. We are the most technologically advanced security company in Africa with the fastest response times.
We have a hands-on approach, whereby Owner Management is integrally involved in every aspect of the business. Londoloza also comprises of Management Personnel, Operations Mangers, On-site Training Managers, Protection Officers, Pro-Active™ Reaction services and an In-house task Force comprising of ex SAPS / Task Force units, Military Special Forces Reconnaissance Units and ex-Flying Squad Police Members.
We do area clean ups and raids as well as planned raids conducted by our tactical unit to eliminate illegal squatters / loiterers. We give back to the community by providing Pro-Active™ Community Patrols.
Londoloza is serious about protecting lives. We can make a difference!
Pro-Active™ Management, our partnership with our clients, SAPS & ER 24 is what wins the war against crime.
1. Securing of entry / exit points using the following:
• CCTV camera’s - monitored off site;
• Manned and strict access control systems;
• Guard Patrol Systems to check perimeter at all times
2. Continuous client communication
• Local area crime statistics communicated to clients as well as safety tips communicated
• Incident reporting done quickly & effectively
• Link of fence & panic button to our Reaction Team
• For increased security on site & high visibility
ENSURE THE FASTEST POSSIBLE RESPONSE
• Londoloza Dedicated Patrolling Response vehicle/s in the area ensures quickest reaction time to panic/ alarm alerts.
• Security, reaction officers & Supervisors have 24 hr 2 way communication to control centre
AREA CLEAN UPS AND RAIDS
• Planned raids by our tactical unit to eliminate illegal squatters / loiterers.
• Constant visibility through vehicles, patrols, signage and pro activity.
SUPERIOR STAFF AND SERVICE
• Protection Officers monitored by patrol system at all times
• Partnership with SAPS in local areas to combat crime
• 24-hour communication via a two-way radio linked to the Police & Control Centre for mutual support
• Assist with Arrests
• Protection officers equipped with: full branded uniform; flash light, non-lethal weapons, handcuffs, stationery, portable two way radio and panic button/s
• Free ER24 emergency medical response and advice hotline to our staff and clients is an added benefit
• Employing of high-calibre Graded Protection Officers (vetted, trained & paid prescribed rates)
• Excellent management & on-site training ongoing (24-hrs)
• Decrease in absenteeism by strict disciplinary procedures to ensure the customer receives the best service at all times
• Fair duty rosters to ensure Protection Officers are constantly alert & awake
• Well-known brand identity – Criminals know we take no-nonsense approach to crime
• Over ten years experience in the Security Industry
• We adhere to the basic conditions of employment & requirements of PSIRA & SAIDSA
• Constant site visits ensure guards are “on their toes”
• Professional company with the right people in the right place to do the job right – Highly trained staff
• Offer personalised and tailor made service
• Most technologically advanced security company in Africa
• In-house Technical support
• Fastest Response times in Africa
• Free Medical Response
Brands: Commax,Texecom,Secequip,QD,Sherlo,Sony,Hansa,Wizard,Merlin,Comb Communications,Mircom, Paradox,